Why Sure Step… What is it?
Slip & Fall Accidents are a cause for concern Nation Wide & Around the World. Have you ever thought what it would be like if someone you love, care, or are responsible for (Family, Parents, Customers, Clients, Staff…) were to have a Bad Slip & Fall Accident? The Costs will all pile up, year after year, be it Lawsuits, Litigation, Workman’s comp, lost work hours, the list can go on and on…
We here at Traction Done Right have treatments for all kinds of surfaces. Kitchens, front & back patios, entrances & exits, pool areas, bathrooms… Any Hard Mineral Surfaces… We provide the solutions you need in order to make sure your mind is at ease… Here are some questions & Info you might be thinking about
What is Sure Step non-slip:
- SURE STEP is a long-lasting chemical treatment that creates an invisible, sophisticated tread design into the surface of hard mineral floors and porcelain/enamel bathtubs. SURE STEP will not change the appearance of the floor or bathtub. Our product has been developed and proven for concrete, quarry tile, Spanish tile, ceramic tile, glazed brick, marble, terrazzo, porcelain/enamel, and many other hard mineral surfaces.
The Science of Safety:
- A walkway surface treated with SURE STEP is actually safer in a wet condition than a dry, untreated surface.
- SURE STEP has been evaluated according to industry standards adopted by the American Society of Testing and Materials (A.S.T.M.). In accordance with A.S.T.M. Procedures C-1028-1894, SURE STEP creates a safe walkway surface on quarry tile and glazed tile in dry and wet conditions. (A static anti-slip coefficient of friction of .50 or above is considered a safe walkway surface with a dry condition.) In fact, SURE STEP increases the co-efficient of friction 200-400%.
A Clean Process:
- SURE STEP is not a film or a coating. Nor does it leave any chemicals, grit or residue on the surface of the floor or bathtub. Once a surface is treated, 100% of the solution is neutralized and then removed.
- SURE STEP is an instant use product. No Downtime Whatsoever!
Floor and Bathtub Friendly:
- A SURE STEP treatment will not cause chipping, peeling or discoloration. Once treated with SURE STEP, your floor and bathtub can look new again.
- Every floor and bathtub treated with SURE STEP will have an increased coefficient of friction. Traction Done Right will guarantee a Sure Step Floor treatment 12mo. for commercial & multi residential buildings, and 24mo. for single family homes. We also guarantee the Sure Step Bathtub treatment 18mo. for commercial & multi residential buildings, and 24mo. for single family homes. If there is ever an issue we will retreat the trouble area if needed within the time frame of the guarantee for free!
A Sure Step treatment is eligible for significant tax incentives (annually)!
IRS Incentive in complying with A.D.A. requirements:
- To assist businesses with complying with the ADA, Section 44 of the IRS Code allows a tax credit for small business and Section 190 of the IRS Code allows a tax deduction for all businesses.The tax credit is available to businesses that have total revenues of $1,000,000 or less in the previous tax year or 30 or fewer full-time employees. This credit can cover 50% of the eligible access expenditures in a year up to $10,250 (maximum credit of $5000). The tax credit can be used to offset the cost of undertaking barrier removal and alterations to improve accessibility; providing accessible formats such as Braille, large print and audio tape; making available a sign language interpreter or a reader for customers or employees, and for purchasing certain adaptive equipment. The tax deduction is available to all businesses with a maximum deduction of $15,000 per year. The tax deduction can be claimed for expenses incurred in barrier removal and alterations.
- Tax Credit Form 8826